Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dunn's River Falls.......Ocho Rios, Jamaica



This is the Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica. I think everyone would tell you that this was their favorite thing to do. We hiked up the face of the waterfall, it was a riot. In some spots it was kinda scary, it was very slippery so we all had to hold hands and help each other up. The water was freezing!!! I don't think anyone fell but Beckie. I was ahead of her and told her to watch out for this hole, but I forgot to tell her about a tree. So she ran right into the tree because she was so concerned about not falling into the hole. Sorry Beck!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

By far the funnest excursion on the trip. And let me just say, I am not the only one who fell, thank you very much. Ok I did fall the most, but not the only one! lol

Ashley said...

What an awesome trip! I love stuff like that. I've been debating whether to fly somewhere or cruise this spring, and I think this may have sealed the deal. But will it be as fun without the Sawyer clan on board keeping the whole boat entertained?