Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been tagged....What the HECK is a tag!!!


1. I am deathly afraid of spiders and snakes (even the plastic kind) Anything of the creepy, crawly, slithery, black, hairy kind. Even talking about it gives me the creeps. I think I better go call my exterminator. YUK!!!!
2. Having said what I did in the number one answer......My favorite holiday is Halloween!
Go figure!!!
3. No matter what I have for breakfast I have to have a Diet Coke with it.
4. I get the newspaper every morning. I skim through the news, but I really only read the obits........I must be really warped!!!
5. Brad said that I had to add this one. It really isn't true but.......I am a bed hog!!! What more can I say, other than he is just always in the spot that I want to be in.
6. I really love to watch all the cooking shows. In fact I usually tevo most of them so I don't miss anything........but I HATE to cook. Go figure!!!!
7. Last but not least......I don't have road rage. I just own the whole road when I'm on it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mom you are hysterical!!! And everything you said is absoulutely true about you. I love you!