Saturday, November 28, 2009

Flemings...YUM!!!

Tonight we had my birthday dinner at one, and I stress one of my many favorite restaurants in Salt Lake City. It is Flemings right across the street from The Energy Solutions Arena. It was so nice to have everyone there (except Elder Sawyer...of course.) Thank you so much everyone for making the effort to be there. I know sometimes it is very hard with every one's busy schedules, so thank you again. I love you all!!! Can you believe how fast I posted about this? :)
The Whole Gang...minus one Elder Sawyer.

Thank you so much Brad...what a Great night!

My Mom and Dad

Brad and Beckie...sorry about the game :(
I'm glad BYU won!!!

Great picture Adam & Jeana!
This is so rare when Adam is not making some sort of face.

Josh & Bo...what a cute couple!!!
Thanks for getting work off Josh!

4 comments:

Jana Eddington said...

I am glad you had a great Birthday dinner!!! How old are you now? LOL Have a wonderful Birthday tomorrow!!! :)

Unknown said...

WOW! You did get those up fast!!! It was a fun, yummy night! Thanks and HAPPY ___ th BIRTHDAY!!! :)

Michelle said...

I just LOVE that picture of you and Brad. Hope you guys are doing well and I love and miss ya! -Michelle

Josh and Bo Sawyer said...

We love you Mom! It was so fun being with you and everyone on your special day. We love the pictures.