Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Tri-athlete!






























Brad for the past 2 and a half months has been training for a Triathlon that the kids in his ward wanted him to do. He would get up early in the morning and either go running, swimming or biking. Well today he had to put the training to the test! Brad took 7th in his division, we're all so proud of him and this great accomplishment!!!! Brad had so much fun and is already talking about doing the next one in Las Vegas. Way to go!!!!!! We love you!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dad, I am so proud of you! It was awesome to see you cross that finish line! Way to go....Love you tons!

Adam said...

Hey Chulo.. That was pretty neat to see you do that.. Beck and Mom were boobin like usual lol!! I'm proud of ya!! And I soooo want to start training with you now and do one..

Allison and Noah Riley said...

Hey Brad and Kathy - this is Allison (Furniss) Riley. Ashley mentioned you and Beckie had blogs so I wanted to stop by and check them out. I was just going to blog stalk until I read this post and I had to weign in and say, "way to go, Papa Sawyer!" That's such hard work. Congrats on finishing!